1. What personal information we collect
We may collect, hold and use the following personal information from or about you:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address;
- any other personal information you provide to us when contacting or corresponding with us, when requesting any products and services from us, when providing any products and services to us, when entering into or performing any contract with us, when signing up to, attending or participating in our events.
Please also note that photography takes places at our camps, however you are given the opportunity on booking to opt out of this. By agreeing to us taking photos of your child, you agree to your child’s/children’s image being used by TotalRugby in our advertising (including publication on our website and in social media such as Facebook and Twitter).
2. Why we collect your information
We may collect, hold and use personal information from or about you for the following purposes:
- to provide, operate and maintain our services to you, and to manage your use of these services,
- to respond to your queries and to provide information to you relating to our services,
- to analyse customers use of our website and obtain website analytics as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure,
- to provide information to you relating to events that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information and you can opt out of this at anytime,
- for any other purposes about which we notify customers and users
3. Who we share your personal information with and why
Unless you specifically agree or ask us to share your personal information with a third-party, your personal information will only be shared as follows:
- · with our website hosting providers;
- · with any third-party whose services we require to use for payment processing purposes. Our online payments are processed by Stripe, which is PCI compliant;
- · with any third party email marketing company for contacting you as part of a large group of customers. We currently use sendinblue. You have the option to opt out of this mailing list at any point.
We will never sell or share your data to third party organisations for their own benefit. We only share with trusted third parties in order to fulfil our contractual obligations and provide you with the service you have requested.
4. How long your personal information is kept
Your personal information will be held for no longer than is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained. Your name and email address will be added to our mailing list if you book with us, but you are able to opt out at any time by requesting so through the email marketing site.
5. Your rights
You have the right to request that any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you is modified or corrected at any time.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete the personal information we hold about you at any time (although this may adversely affect your ability to attend any upcoming camps).
In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we provide your personal information to you in a particular format for your own re-use.
TotalRugby November 2021