- All local authority areas moved to ‘Beyond level 0’ restrictions from Monday 9 August. More details can be found on the government website www.gov.scot
- We are still required to follow the latest government and SRU guidelines. For further information on the SRU Return to Rugby guidance please visit the SRU website at www.scottishrugby.org/clubs-and-schools/return-to-rugby
- Limits on bubble sizes have now been removed.
- Changing rooms can now be used.
- By making a booking for a TotalRugby rugby camp on behalf of a named participant you confirm that:
- you are the parent or carer responsible for the named participant;
- you consent to the named participant taking part in the rugby clinic on the terms set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Your booking is not confirmed until you receive an email from TotalRugby confirming the named participant’s place on a clinic. TotalRugby reserves the right to limit and to alter numbers on any particular camp. In the event that your payment is processed and we are unable to confirm the named participant’s place on the clinic, we will contact you and endeavour to accommodate the named participant on the next available camp or, at your option, refund your payment in full.
- TotalRugby have full public liability insurance. However, you acknowledge that there is an inherent risk of injury, including serious injury, in relation to rugby and that all risk cannot be excluded. TotalRugby will take all reasonable steps to minimise the risk of injury, but our insurance does not cover you for inherent risks or customer negligence. Except where TotalRugby is negligent, we do not accept liability for the personal injury of any participant or spectator.
- Only participants of age 5-16 years old are insured to take part.
- We reserve the right to remove any participant from a camp at our discretion, if for example the participant is in our opinion causing disruption. No refund will be made, and any other costs associated will be made at the parent/carer’s expense.
- By signing up to TotalRugby camps parents/carers are confirming that there is no reason known to them that their child is medically unfit to take part. Any medicines taken by participants at the camp are the responsibility of the individual and parent/carer concerned.
- Any personal belongings are the responsibility of their owner(s) and TotalRugby do not accept liability for loss or damage, or stolen property belonging to, or travelling with a participant or spectator.
- We do not accept any responsibility for losses or additional expense due to causes outwith TotalRugby’s control such as sickness, weather, traffic problems, or any other cause.
- Full payment must be made prior to the start of the specified camp.
- We may occasionally use e-mail addresses, postal addresses or phone numbers which you provide us with for administrative reasons or future mailings. If you wish to be removed from this list please contact us via e-mail.
- By providing us with any personal information, related to you or the named participant or otherwise, you expressly and unconditionally release and hold harmless TotalRugby from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of the collected personal information.
- Unless you have notified TotalRugby otherwise, you consent to the use of any pictures of the named participant taken at the clinic being used for advertising or promotion of TotalRugby camps only.
- TotalRugby reserve the right to cancel, alter or amend, the date or venue of the clinic. Participants unable to attend the new camp will receive a full refund. If the change is made part way through a camp then a partial refund only will be made.
- Any cancellations must be made in writing (e-mail or post) to TotalRugby directly. Full refunds (minus the processing fee from Stripe) will be issued, where notice of cancellation is received by TotalRugby within 14 days after booking. Any cancellations received after this date, but more than 14 days before the start of the camp, will have the option to:
- a 50% refund of the camp fee.
- Move to a similar camp (where available, subject to the payment of the difference in cost if the alternative camp is more expensive. No refund will be made on a cheaper camp).
- Any cancellation made 14 days or less prior to the start of a camp, or during a camp will not be refunded, unless due to injury or illness. In this case the opportunity will be given for either attendance at the next available camp to complete any days missed, or receipt of a refund for days missed minus a £10 handling fee, subject to the production of a doctor’s certificate.
- In case of cancellation by TotalRugby a full refund of camp price will be made. If the camp is cancelled part way through then only a partial refund will be made of those days missed. No further compensatory refunds will be issued.